1. "aislinn" rhymes with "raisin." we've been trying to think of a less wrinkly rhyme but alas, to no avail. taking suggestions.
2. DOCUMENTING WEDDINGS SINCE 2008
3. flagship studio in downtown Pensacola, fl; Shooting from Atlanta to Destin to nola
4. EDITORIAL APPROACH COMBINING MODERN PHOTOJOURNALISM WITH A TRADITIONAL, ROMANTIC SENSIBILITY
OWNER AND LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER
1. guitar-playing pescetarian
2. guilty pleasure reception song: "chicken fried" by zac brown band (don't judge me)
3. would sell her right arm for a berta gown
Creative Director & Senior ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER
1. Travels everywhere with a minimum of two, but often three beverages.
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "i wanna dance with somebody" by whitney houston
3. dated her husband for 10 years before getting married. best day ever!
Director of Enterprise Management & client experience
1. has dog-child named after edgar allan poe
2. guilty pleasure reception song: wanna be (spice girls)
3. can line dance till the floors on fire
1. collects mugs from all over the world
2. guilty pleasure reception song: "Poison" by Bell biv devoe
3. A little obsessed with crystals and essential oils
1. Finds humor (often inappropriate) in any situation
2. guilty pleasure reception song: Livin’ On A Prayer by Bon Jovi (or any well placed 80s rock anthem)
3. Spends way too much time watching animals and trying to figure out what they are thinking
Director of marketing & business development
1. can't remember names, but knows the lyrics to most songs on the radio
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "sweet caroline" BY neil diamond
3. FAVORITE PART OF THE WEDDING DAY is the last hour of the reception and the dances
1. ALWAYS has at least three miniature baby hands in her pocket, ready for shenanigans and funny pictures
2. Guilty pleasure reception song: “September” by Earth, Wind, and Fire.
3. Favorite part of the wedding day: a bride and her dad’s first look!
1. HAS AN AFFINITY FOR OUTDATED DANCE MOVES
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "CHICKEN FRIED" BY ZAC BROWN BAND
3. FAVORITE PART OF THE WEDDING DAY IS THE TOASTS AND SPEECHES THAT MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, CRY, AND REMEMBER THE MOMENTS
1. FAVORITE FOODS ARE tacos and pizza
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "who let the dogs out" BY baha men
3. Favorite part of the wedding day: a hoppin' reception