1. "aislinn" rhymes with "raisin." we've been trying to think of a less wrinkly rhyme but alas, to no avail. taking suggestions.
2. DOCUMENTING WEDDINGS SINCE 2008
3. flagship studio in downtown Pensacola, fl; satellite office in mobile, Al.
4. EDITORIAL APPROACH COMBINING MODERN PHOTOJOURNALISM WITH A TRADITIONAL, ROMANTIC SENSIBILITY
OWNER AND LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER
1. guitar-playing pescetarian
2. guilty pleasure reception song: "chicken fried" by zac brown band (don't judge me)
3. would sell her right arm for a berta gown
1. Travels everywhere with a minimum of two, but often three beverages.
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "i wanna dance with somebody" by whitney houston
3. dated her husband for 10 years before getting married. best day ever!
1. collects mugs from all over the world
2. guilty pleasure reception song: "Poison" by Bell biv devoe
3. has a dog named mr. darcy, because he's a gentleman
1. loves horror movies and all things scary - including our studio cat-ladies.
2. Guilty pleasure reception song: "crazy love" by van morrison
3. can recite the entire "few good men" speech, you know the one.
1. HAS AN AFFINITY FOR OUTDATED DANCE MOVES
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "CHICKEN FRIED" BY ZAC BROWN BAND
3. FAVORITE PART OF THE WEDDING DAY IS THE TOASTS AND SPEECHES THAT MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, CRY, AND REMEMBER THE MOMENTS
1. FAVORITE FOODS ARE CATNIP AND LIZARD TAILS
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "who let the dogs out" BY baha men
3. VERY ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WITH HIS OWN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT (@SQUIRREL_AND_PIPER)
1. ENJOYS YOGA, DANCING WHILE EATING, AND GOOD VOCABULARY
2. GUILTY PLEASURE RECEPTION SONG: "DON'T STOP BELIEVING" BY JOURNEY
3. FAVORITE PART OF THE WEDDING DAY IS SEEING THE GROOMS FACE AS HIS FUTURE WIFE WALKS DOWN THE AISLE (A CLOSE SECOND FAVORITE BEING WEDDING FOOD)